New in 2017: African Wilderness Medicine
- Adventurous trip through Botswana and Zimbabwe (Okavango Delta, Maghadighadi salt pan, Chobe National Park and the Victoria Falls).
- Medical workshops and lectures on wilderness and expedition medicine (e.g. envenomations and animal bites, hyperthermia, dehydration, tropical diseases, improvised trauma and wound care).
- Visit the African Helicopter Emergency Medical Services (HEMS) and snake farm.
- Various outdoor activities: walking safari, kayak tour, boat trip.
- Travel by overland truck and overnight stay in tents.
- For all medical professionals with an interest in wilderness medicine, outdoor sports and Africa.
- Perfect base in preparation for expedition doctors, clinical (voluntary) work or independent travel.
- Accreditation: 18 CME points
- When? 06-05-2017 until 13-05-2017