Approximately half of the course will be a hands on experience where scenarios will be trained in small groups. The other half will consist of lectures with the following subjects.
- Bites and stings
- HEENT (Head, Eye, Ear, Nose, Throat)
- Altitude illness
- Dive Medicine
- Patient transport
- Orgasing emergency evacuation
- Hypothermia and frostbite
- Water desinfection and purification
- Lighting strike
- Wound- and fracturemanagament
- Infectious diseases
- Medical kit preparation
The course will be completed by a theoretical and practical exam. Resit of the practical exam is possible on the same day. Resit of the theoretical exam will be scheduled within 3 months. Certification will be based on full attendance and satisfactory completion of the theoretical and practical exam.